Thursday, July 1st
Rest Day in Merritt BC
0km
Our first rest day on the trip. Just in time too - my butt was starting to gwt sore and my back was really stiff yesterday.
It was a very lazy day today. I went swimming a few times in a nearby river, and wandered around Merritt a bit.
This afternoon we had a group gathering, where we all spoke briefly about our backgrounds. Since I don't have any stories from today, I'll provide some statistics on the group instead:
Number of riders:
Male 24
Female 9
Total 33
Average age:
Male 46.9
Female 40.6 (or so they'd have us believe)
Overall 45.2
Median age:
Male: 54.5
Female: 40.0
Overall: 46.0
Number of Riders by age (M/F/T):
0-19: 1/0/1
20-29: 4/3/7
30-39: 3/1/4
40-49: 3/3/6
50-59: 9/1/10
60-69: 4/1/5
-----------------------------------------------
Daniel Longo
CIBC Corporate Development
(416) 956-3831
Thursday, July 01, 2004
Day 8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Dan,
It must be a relief to have the bike fixed. Let's hope that there are no repeats of the off-road adventure tour!
Hope you are well-rested. Are you down to zero percent body fat yet? With all the peanut butter, pasta and bread, I doubt it.
Listen to your sister and remember to stretch!!
Love Ma.
Daniel:
You're riding with seniors!! Maybe I'll try doing this trip in 10 years! :-) Good luck. Jim
Post a Comment