Just a test to see if this Blog site really works. Hey...look at that...we're in business! As my wise colleague Peter would say, "I predict that this internet thing is really going to catch on."
Much thanks to Sabrina for bringing this site to my attention.
Tuesday, June 15, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
good luck with your big adventure dan. it will be a big accomplishment.... ;)
I hope the content improves from the purely technical first post... so far there's little zing. This is going to be another dot-com IPO flop, after a brief period where Dan makes millions from middle class folk.
What I'm trying to say is GOOD LUCK ON THE RIDE!
Hi Danny,
I am almost as impressed with the Blog thing as I am with the cycling ahead, but then I've only just mastered the VCR!! How do you post to this while you are on the road? Can you use that Blackberry dodaddle? We are really excited for you and hope you have a wonderful experience seeing Canada from a bike.
Love Mom and Dad
Hey Dan!!
Hope your having a great time. Give me a shout if you're coming through Huntsville!
Remember to stretch!!
Alison
Hey Dan,
Are you still out there? We (the commenters) seem to be doing more work than you to keep this blog interesting. I know you made it to UBC and were going to Victoria yesterday so let's get some of these journal entries going. Some of us are still working away and living vicariously through your adventures, you know!
Ma.
Post a Comment